Curious Panda Games
Based in Orlando, Florida
March 10th, 2013
DescriptionRhythm Destruction is a rhythm and shoot'em up that aims to combine the best of both genres. Blast and maneuver your way through perilous stages filled with numerous enemies, obstacles and unique boss encounters. Stay on beat to rack up the highest score possible and compete against others on the global leaderboards!
HistoryWe have been developing Rhythm Destruction for the past few years in our spare time after meeting online in the Age of Conan MMO game. Production started out as a clone of Dance Dance Revolution as a hobby to figure out how to make a rhythm game just for fun. Then, we decided to try and make it into something unique and Rhythm Destruction was born.
- 10 challenging and diverse stages
- Pumping soundtrack provided by Oscillator X and many others
- Leaderboard support for all game modes
- Receive live updates on high scores, community news and more with the 'RD Feed'
- Over 40 achievements to unlock + Steam Trading Cards
- Controller Support
- First DLC Pack now available!
- "Rhythm Destruction is a fun and unique game, and its varying challenge levels make it an appealing title for casual and core players alike" 4/5 - Nadia Oxford, Gamezebo
- "On display is some of the best manic/bullet hell gameplay I have seen in a while" 4/5 - Noah Bradley, Unigamesity
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
About Curious Panda Games
We are a two man team working under the name Curious Panda. We have been hard at work completing our first game, Rhythm Destruction.
More information on Curious Panda Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.